£4000 for a Mulberry bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why not get yourself a Bay with teapots on?
    http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5870/5477/category/
    For a little less, you can get a Lily with the same teapots on:

Sorry if these bags have already been mentioned here, I only noticed them today.
    And no, I will not be buying any of them :P

2. #2 Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
    That link just takes me to the main site but that sounds insane.

3. :wtf::faint:

4. that is pricey.
    Perfect for the teapartymovement in the us? :nuts:

5. To me this is just incredible, but one can't get everything can you :nuts:

6. prefer the oak bays with little leopards!!!! But no- I wouldn't buy a Mulberry for that price!

7. WTF? I don't get it £4000 you must be joking! The ostrich bays used to be £3000 so we need to pay them £1000 to ruin a perfectly good bag with teapot studs!?

8. Heehee I agree BMB, I actually dont mind the teapots as they just look like studs for a distance but what an absolutely obscene price lol.

The leopards are cute too, but again, a grand for sticking some studs on a regular oak bays - yeah right lol :biggrin:

9. What a price! I would rather buy non mulberry sparkly jewelry for that money! xx

10. Totally insane! They must think they can sell any old cr*p. I love the brand but I think they've lost it - in more ways than one...

11. I think they look like they have some medieval diseases:confused1:
    Sorry.

12. Oh dear, I don't likey. And the sensible side of me imagines lots of snags on clothing!

That's an awful lot of money just for extra teapots :lol:

13. ^ So are we saying, its not our cup of tea then lol ;)

14. My first thoughts too!

Both the teapots and the leopards look cute and quirky but the price :nuts:

15. Good one! :lol: