40 Pairs of CL's in one day!

At some point I don't know if they really enjoy what they buy. It's like groceries for celebs. Seriously. Is Victoria Beckham still over the moon when she unveils another Hermès bag ? I do not know. I hope so, for her, because that's very important to treasure what we have, rather than accumulating over-indulgences without a meaning.

At some point I don't know if they really enjoy what they buy. It's like groceries for celebs. Seriously. Is Victoria Beckham still over the moon when she unveils another Hermès bag ? I do not know. I hope so, for her, because that's very important to treasure what we have, rather than accumulating over-indulgences without a meaning.

If you read the article you would see that she said she bought a few for herself, but was buying them as gifts for her sisters and friends.

ITA. Buying a new amazing pair of shoes or a handbag should be special, imo. :smile:

I totally agree! ;)

Yeah, I don't think these celebs cherish the Louboutins like many of us do on his forum....The few pairs that I have I really love....and I worked hard for them....On another thread, there is a photo of Paris Hilton wearing her Louboutins while performing community service....performing some kind of painting and in fact getting paint splatter on her shoes....Seriously, would any member of this forum ever consider doing this?...... I doubt anyone on tpf would even think about doing this to their Louboutins.....I think we on this forum see Louboutins differently than the super rich celebs....who simply take them for granted....I think many celebs wear them simply to make the statement that they can afford them whereas we on this forum see them as beautiful creations.....anyway, just my opinion....

It was a sample sale! She had them for a very low amount of money for Louboutin. She doesn't have to pay retail price for these, like us poor ladies :smile:

But 40 pairs in one day, that's very much LOL. That's a lucky girl. I'd become crazy in a sale like this! But poor ladie, she have to justify herself...it is for her friends and familly....but she isn't Danielle Steel yet who have 6000 pairs of Louboutin LOL
At Paris for the sample sales, you can have some Louboutin for 300$ or even less...but to be on the list you must be a celebrity or to work in fashion....

I have to agree here.

I'm still in the works to own my very first pair and it's tough.. )=

It was a sample sale! She had them for a very low amount of money for Louboutin. She doesn't have to pay retail price for these, like us poor ladies :smile:

But 40 pairs in one day, that's very much LOL. That's a lucky girl. I'd become crazy in a sale like this! But poor ladie, she have to justify herself...it is for her friends and familly....but she isn't Danielle Steel yet who have 6000 pairs of Louboutin LOL
At Paris for the sample sales, you can have some Louboutin for 300$ or even less...but to be on the list you must be a celebrity or to work in fashion....

Hahaha I read about that somewhere! Is this true?