40% off Tarte Cosmetics now through 2/1

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Save 40%* on everything at Tartecosmetics.com :yahoo:
    Enter "luckyweek3" at checkout.

Free shipping on orders over $40.
    Free sample with every order.

* Offers are valid from 12:01 PM (ET) January 25, 2010, through 12:00 PM (ET) February 1, 2010, or while supplies last. Discounts and prices do not include shipping or taxes, unless otherwise noted. Offer valid on tarte.com for in-stock items only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Not valid for cash and/or credit.

2. Thanks for posting!

3. thanks for posting! i got some palettes! (thank God i didn't get it at Sephora in regular price!!!) :yahoo:

4. I like their cheek stain..thanks for posting:smile:

5. Thank you thank you!

6. thxs

7. just to let you all know, i had a terrible customer service experience with them. i ordered something in NOVEMBER and didn't get it until LATE JANUARY. All the while they kept reassuring me that they shipped.

8. oh, so sorry to hear that. I got my stuff within a weeks time. no problem here..

9. I totally forgot to order what I wanted, and I noticed they seemed to be having these 40% sales every couple of months. Does anyone know when the next one will be? TIA!

10. Coupon Code GGAD for 30% off!
    Hope it helps =)

11. Thanks so much! This is better because I don't have to buy 4 mascaras to qualify!