40% off Tarte Cosmetics now through 2/1

Fuschia

Apr 8, 2009
Save 40%* on everything at Tartecosmetics.com :yahoo:
Enter "luckyweek3" at checkout.

Free shipping on orders over $40.
Free sample with every order.

* Offers are valid from 12:01 PM (ET) January 25, 2010, through 12:00 PM (ET) February 1, 2010, or while supplies last. Discounts and prices do not include shipping or taxes, unless otherwise noted. Offer valid on tarte.com for in-stock items only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Not valid for cash and/or credit.

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Richmond, VA
just to let you all know, i had a terrible customer service experience with them. i ordered something in NOVEMBER and didn't get it until LATE JANUARY. All the while they kept reassuring me that they shipped.

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
just to let you all know, i had a terrible customer service experience with them. i ordered something in NOVEMBER and didn't get it until LATE JANUARY. All the while they kept reassuring me that they shipped.
oh, so sorry to hear that. I got my stuff within a weeks time. no problem here..

marbella8

O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
I totally forgot to order what I wanted, and I noticed they seemed to be having these 40% sales every couple of months. Does anyone know when the next one will be? TIA!