40% off Tarte Cosmetics now through 2/1

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Save 40%* on everything at Tartecosmetics.com :yahoo:
    Enter "luckyweek3" at checkout.

Free shipping on orders over $40.
    Free sample with every order.

* Offers are valid from 12:01 PM (ET) January 25, 2010, through 12:00 PM (ET) February 1, 2010, or while supplies last. Discounts and prices do not include shipping or taxes, unless otherwise noted. Offer valid on tarte.com for in-stock items only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Not valid for cash and/or credit.

2. Thanks for posting!

3. thanks for posting! i got some palettes! (thank God i didn't get it at Sephora in regular price!!!) :yahoo:

4. I like their cheek stain..thanks for posting:smile:

5. Thank you thank you!

6. thxs

7. just to let you all know, i had a terrible customer service experience with them. i ordered something in NOVEMBER and didn't get it until LATE JANUARY. All the while they kept reassuring me that they shipped.

8. oh, so sorry to hear that. I got my stuff within a weeks time. no problem here..

9. I totally forgot to order what I wanted, and I noticed they seemed to be having these 40% sales every couple of months. Does anyone know when the next one will be? TIA!

10. Coupon Code GGAD for 30% off!
    Hope it helps =)

11. Thanks so much! This is better because I don't have to buy 4 mascaras to qualify!