40% off shoes on Nordstroms.com

estherriver

Apr 18, 2006
Los Angeles
Well, poop on a stick. I bought a pair of shoes from Nordstrom last week for %20, and now they're %40 off. I haven't worn them yet. Do you think they'll give me the extra $10 off if I bring them in?

flowinq

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
California
This is also going on in-store. I went in today and got a GREAT DEAL on a pair of Tory Burch shoes! Original price was $195 and I got them for $67.90, they are super cute!

fakeplants

Oct 8, 2007
This is also going on in-store. I went in today and got a GREAT DEAL on a pair of Tory Burch shoes! Original price was $195 and I got them for $67.90, they are super cute!
do you know if there was more? if so, could you please pm me what style/store it was? i've been wanting tory burch foreeever!

avedashiva

Jun 22, 2007

You are lucky! I called my local Nordstrom and they said Tory Burch was not part of the sale :sad:!

flowinq

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
California
Fakeplants: They only had one pair of the style I got I believe. Atleast it was the only pair I saw but i didn't look for too long! They also had two other pairs of sandals in a different style. They had one black and one white pair and they had a white chunky type heel. The sandals I got were like this and they are called the 'Ali Thong Slingback.' I got these from the Nordstrom at Stanford in Palo Alto, CA you can call and see if they have anymore!

Avedashiva: Sorry your local Nordstrom said they weren't part of the sale, I guess this pair and the other couple of pairs I saw were just random pairs they put out.

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Fakeplants: They only had one pair of the style I got I believe. Atleast it was the only pair I saw but i didn't look for too long! They also had two other pairs of sandals in a different style. They had one black and one white pair and they had a white chunky type heel. The sandals I got were like this and they are called the 'Ali Thong Slingback.' I got these from the Nordstrom at Stanford in Palo Alto, CA you can call and see if they have anymore!

Avedashiva: Sorry your local Nordstrom said they weren't part of the sale, I guess this pair and the other couple of pairs I saw were just random pairs they put out.

I saw those at the Rack last week. And I saw on a different thread that a lot of the NR's got TB shoes in last week.

Good luck!

couture*kitten

oh my lamb
Aug 19, 2008
the real oc
They also have instore handbag markdowns too :smile:

Not sure exactly what...im just a current employee and my manager told me about it yesterday. Ill scope it out tomorrow