40% off regular merchandise at all Gap stores 11/6

sailornep5

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
SF Bay Area, CA
Here are the details:
This Saturday only save 40% off all regularly priced purchases. All new and existing Gap, BR or Old Navy cardmembers will receive 45% off when they use their Gap, BR or Old Navy credit card. To save 40% just mention FLASH40 at the register.

Offer valid at Gap Stores in the U.S. Only. Not valid at Outlet/Factory stores or gap.com. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. (Not valid on Keds® and Robeez®, or diaper bags and strollers at babyGap.)

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
^^I couldn't use my groupon with it, but I could use a $40 rebate card they sent me with my last statement. 45% off plus my rebate coupon = HUGE score!

Aug 30, 2008
if you open a GAP card the total discount will be 65% off!!!

sorry this post might come too late coz' I just got home from shopping! It's awesome but ladies check your receipts coz the SA forgot to give me the 45% on some items. I wonder why she doesn't just do it for all items at the end. She did it for every item individually.

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
oh wow, maybe i should have opened an account LOL. i got some great stuff! thanks for posting!