40% off ENTIRE PURCHASE AT NM LAST CALL WEBSITE

AshJs3

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
AR
They had 40% off shoes the other day and I got the Dolce Vita Napa flats. I might get another pair, I LOVE them.

Oct 13, 2010
Wonderland
Didn't find anything. Never really liked NM Last Call or Off Fifth. Actually I think sometimes you can find better deals in the NM and Saks sale sections. The selections there are way better and are usually from the current season too whereas Last Call and Off Fifth mostly sell stuff there are several seasons old and not appealing at all. It's just me.

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
I got a pair of Dolce Vita black suede pumps for $60; Treesje Mortale Clutch in teal for $36 and a pair of Bed Su suede boots for $95 - plus free shipping to Canada! AND they ship USPS.

HHPmom

Jan 2, 2010
US
$9.95 if you use their pre-paid label. They also send a non pre-paid so you can send it yourself.
You don't have a brick and mortar Last Call nearby? I drive there to do my return.

Their credit appears on CC much faster than NM store. I returned something Saturday and this morning got an email that return was processed. I think the SA posts those returns at the location itself. On the contrary, NM has to ship your return back to the warehouse. Therefore, your credit posting is about 1.5 to 2 weeks after you return your merchandise.

Online does not have as much selection as brick&mortar location. There are tons of clearance colored stamp items. You take additional percent off, then another 40%. I was there on Saturday and a SA told me she can do a presale for me because I have a NM account.

Here's a link to a blog of NYC recent sample sale and prices. I even paid lower than that. http://ny.racked.com/archives/2010/10/19/elie_tahari_sample_sale.php#above-the-fray-elie-tahari-6

Got the same black and white boucle blazer in this picture (orig. $598) for about $64. http://ny.racked.com/archives/2010/10/19/elie_tahari_sample_sale.php#above-the-fray-elie-tahari-8

Last edited: