40% off at Susans Burlingame SF! Get 'em girls.

I called when they opened up this morning and the Vert D'eau Twiggy was still there, but isn't now! :graucho:

I'm sorry, I didn't ask what else they had left. But considering this thread was started a few days ago, it's so possible that other items are left!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Man... I really need an international personal shopper!

We Aussies miss out on ALL the hot deals...

Bals rarely go on sale here, and if they do, they are still higher than US retail... haha
Ok enough feeling sorry for myself :death:

I went to see the Vert D'Eau Weekender when I found out from this terrific website that there was a 40% sale. My wife always wanted a "weekender". I was ready to purchase it when I noticed a brown stain on the front of the bag. I brought this to the attention of the sales associate and at first she tried politely to dismiss it as something normal. But, I persisted and she brought it to the back for someone to try and clean the spot off. She came back and said the spot is better but still there. I said: "yes, it is still noticeable" and she replied: "that is because you know where it is now". I decided to take a closer look at the sides, bottom and back of the bag and there were other brown specks also, almost rust looking. I brought this to her attention also and she didn't respond; maybe because she got busy helping another customer. I placed the bag back down on the shelf and decided not to purchase it. I just hope the next person interested in this bag notices the problem. I would have probably bought the bag if she offered to lower the price more and then take my chances in having the bag cleaned and treated by a leather expert.

Oh dear, thats too bad.

Yes, the SA's as Susan's can be like that. I'm almost glad they won't have bbags anymore; no more Susan's SA's to deal with! Take that!

Ah well, I didn't get a chance to see the spots on the VD WE that you saw, but I know it has been sittin on that shelf for more then a few months now.

C'mon ladies.... where you at in the main "show-off" section of Balenciaga?! I want to see all your bags, damn it. =D

I have been shopping recently and want to do one large post with all the bags in it, I am just waiting for one more tomorrow! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Does anyone know the rules about posting a tPFer's name in a post to thank them for helping to find the bag? I did it once before, half my post was deleted by a mod, but I have seen many other posts thanking tPFers by name. I did PM a mod, but no response yet.

I wish you well,

Bridget

bridget, good girl! Now there's the xmas spirit!

I'm not sure about posting a PFers real name in a thread. Cause I see Erica of ******' name posted all the time... good question?

Maybe the person's name you posted contacted a mod to have it removed?

I think this is why so many people here use just the first initial of the real name when they refer to someone. Like: "Hey rere 'E'."

I guess I was a little confusing, I didn't use the tPFer's real name, just their moniker. A mod replied to my post

"I believe that the issue is that there is no buying or selling on tPF so to state that it was purchased from a PFer can cause confusion.

Can you just thank the person in your thread?

ie : I am the proud owner of a new xxx thanks to xxx"

I wish you well,

Bridget