4 Season Color

ErinB510

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Hi Everyone-

I know there has been some talk already about the most versatile color, but I thought I'd post mine as well.

I currently have an eggplant MAM and it works really well with my fall/winter clothes, but I was never crazy about the brass hardware, and I have a love hate relationship with it. I will be selling it and buying another MAM.

I need a replacement versatile color. I was thinking about the Stone, but I'm worried about the gold hardware again. Any other color suggestions?? I work in corporate America, so orange and yellow are out. I wear a lot of blue, purple, green with black pants at work and jeans on the weekend.

Thanks gals!
:tup:

Lovely! Please post a pic of the eggplant, would love to see it before you sell it!
The Stone is beautiful.
I have the Night Blue and was worried about the Gold hardware being to flashy too, but now that I have it I feel differently. Its looks Fab!

Lovely! Please post a pic of the eggplant, would love to see it before you sell it!
The Stone is beautiful.
I have the Night Blue and was worried about the Gold hardware being to flashy too, but now that I have it I feel differently. Its looks Fab!

xx

Attachments

• 18024-ViewSize300-Angle.jpg
    18024-ViewSize300-Angle.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 18024-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    18024-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 60
i would go for the dusy mam. because it has silver hardware and such a neutral color. u will love it!! :smile: please post pics of the eggplant. i was soo sad i misse dout on this color. its gorgeous. xxxxxxx

Here are some pics of the eggplant. I will post pics of my actual bag tonight if you're interested. It's seriouisly in perfect condition. It sits in my car on the way to work and then sits at work.

As much as I love the idea, but I don't think we are allowed to buy, sell or trade here, unless ofcourse in the Marketplace but neither of us have access to it!:tdown:

What about MAB in grey? FUnkylala.com has it.
I saw this one ealier.. but just have seen it again on Rebeccaminkoff.com under girls--> in her bag--> Sammy white.
I looks really good.

Different between FLL and RM is: FLL has gold hardware and RM silver hardware.

ErinB510,

I have the dusty MAM (no pics taken yet unfortunately). It's a really great neutral not offwhite at all. I describe it as a taupey, almost light brown. I love it with the silver hardware. Literally, it goes with anything in my wardrobe.