4 reasons I'm banned..BIG reveal for me :P *pictures!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've banned myself until March for 4 reasons..and 3 of them are COACH! :nuts: Anyone want to guess while I resize the pictures? :graucho:

2. I'm at work. Just toke a peek. But I knew one of it is lindsay.

3. I can't wait to see! Did you go back to Smithfield?

4. I have no idea but I'm excited to see!!!!

5. Let's see ! :woohoo:

6. Sorry it's taking so long everyone, I'm trying to stamp these pictures using a program online, but it's not loading :tdown:

7. Okay! Here we go! Heritage Stripe Satchel XL and black leather Large Carly! :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One more to share, and it's NOT a lindsay (unfortunately :sad:)

friday 0082.jpg friday 0112.jpg
  8. I can wait!!! Just as long as you can get them up before I have to go run errands :graucho:

9. :popcorn:

10. Loooooooooooooove that satchel! I'm like heritage stripe obsessed, but can never seem to track down just the right color OR price. And Carly and her matching bow are too cute !

11. Ohhh, I love the satchel!! I have the small one is brown also and luv it!!

Just curious how much did you get the satchel for ?

12. Thanks Alex! I got it for $250! I'm so happy with it, the tattersall lining is adorable!

13. Great Price congrats!

14. :sleepy::tumbleweed:

15. And last but not least, putty Sabrina! This is the small/medium size since the putty didn't come in a large size (darn!)

[​IMG]

And I know it's not COACH, but the 4th reason I'm banned (or else DB will have me locked up, haha, is I finally bought my LV Damier speedy 30!)

friday 0122.jpg friday 0102.jpg