4 Letter Hot Stamp!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a beautiful pre-loved mono agenda pm from Fashionphile, it arrived today and I took it straight to LV :biggrin: I was so happy when the SA said she could hot stamp my name! Can't stop lovingly petting it :P

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations!

3. Oh, wow! This is great ~ I have only seen up to 3 initials heat stamped. Good to know ~ congrats!!

4. +1...no idea they could do 4 letters

5. Awesome!

6. Congrats!!:smile:

7. Looks great! Congrats!

Thanks for the info and the picture!

8. They are not supposed to do more than the 3 letters, but some SA are very nice and will do it. I had a SA do it for a gift I brought for a friend of mine once - and that looked great too.

9. Thanks all! I think I was just lucky that the SA was willing- it never hurts to ask!

10. Congrats!

11. It looks beautiful, came out great! Lucky you to have a four letter name and a SA comfortable enough to do it for you. I don't stand a chance with 10 letters. :lol:

12. very nice! congrats!

so does this mean that LV hotstamps preloved items? do they charged you for this?

13. Yes, they will definitely hot stamp pre-loved and it was no charge ;)

14. thank u so much for the info! i always thought they can only do it if you buy the item from LV stores.

15. Lovely! Enjoy!