4 diamonds love bracelet.. WG or RG? Please help!

Sharifa

Apr 23, 2015
Hi guys

I really want to have a 4 diamonds love bracelet. But I'm confused between having the white gold or a rose gold one.

I already have the plain RG bracelet, and the YG cuff with one diamond as well as a plain RG juste un clou.

Rose gold is my favorite color at least goes perfectly on my skin tone. But I want to have a white gold bracelet to mix with what I have.

Should I buy the 4 diamonds white gold bracelet? And spend all that amount of money on a color that I really don't like much? Or I add another 4 diamonds rose gold bracelet?

Please help me decide

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi guys

I really want to have a 4 diamonds love bracelet. But I'm confused between having the white gold or a rose gold one.

I already have the plain RG bracelet, and the YG cuff with one diamond as well as a plain RG juste un clou.

Rose gold is my favorite color at least goes perfectly on my skin tone. But I want to have a white gold bracelet to mix with what I have.

Should I buy the 4 diamonds white gold bracelet? And spend all that amount of money on a color that I really don't like much? Or I add another 4 diamonds rose gold bracelet?

Please help me decide

See the bolded part. Seems you already know your answer :graucho:.
I think WG would look great with your stack. RG is fabulous too of course, but since you already have a few RG bracelets, WG would be a nice add to your collection.
Have fun at the boutique and can't wait to see what you decide :smile:!

I'm in a similar dilemma, I want to add a second love, I have the rose gold with diamonds and not sure wether to add the white gold with diamonds or another rose gold. I have a few white and yellow gold pieces in my collection but I have grown to love rose gold on my skin tone more and more the last few years.
So I'm leaning to the rose gold with diamonds.
BTW ur stack sounds fabulous!

See the bolded part. Seems you already know your answer :graucho:.
I think WG would look great with your stack. RG is fabulous too of course, but since you already have a few RG bracelets, WG would be a nice add to your collection.
Have fun at the boutique and can't wait to see what you decide :smile:!
I will definitely show you guys what I will get ;)

I'm in a similar dilemma, I want to add a second love, I have the rose gold with diamonds and not sure wether to add the white gold with diamonds or another rose gold. I have a few white and yellow gold pieces in my collection but I have grown to love rose gold on my skin tone more and more the last few years.
So I'm leaning to the rose gold with diamonds.
BTW ur stack sounds fabulous!
Since you already have few pieces in WG, just go for RG love :heart: it is the best in my opinion :smile: