4,000 Wow I Love This Place...

1. Wow....time flies when you're having fun! I love this place.....over time I have gradually just given up all other sub-forums (I hardly check the general anymore either)...and spend all my time here. I check the LV forum during class, after school...it's the first thing I check in the morning. I love it:love:
    I love all of you wondergul guys and gals....who offer such good advice for upcoming purchases and have such great compliments when I show my new things (even when my bathroom mirror is dirty LOL)!
    I love drooling over your new purchases!
    I love helping members find authenticate pieces....ah heck I love it all!!!!!!!

So :drinkup: to 4,000 and many more to come :yahoo: :yahoo:

And normally I'd celebrate with a new purse...but I'm holding off until Thanksgiving for a possible Epi Speedy 25 in red purchase!

2. Twiggers, I love your posts! No worries, thanksgiving is mere weeks away so that red Epi Speedy 25 will be yours in no time!! Congrats on the big 4-0-0-0!!

3. Congrats! I just passed 500!

4. Congrats twiggers! Here's to another 4000! :drinks:

5. oooh red epi speedy! congrats on the 4000 posts!

6. Happy 4000th and I hope I get to read 4000 more, I love your posts!

7. Congrats!

8. congrats, and more posts to come...........

9. Congrats! Love reading your posts!:flowers:

10. congrats! i'm like ya too, i check only check out this forum! i'm too addicted. oops! i love how active this place is!!! and the fact that someone will always know the answer to whatever question ya have!

11. Wow...4000! Heck, I was thrilled to hit 50 yesterday...lol!

12. Thanks all!!!!!!! LOL Diva....I am way beyond addicted to this place! Usually with websites/forums I last about a month or two and move on...this place is so great I've been here for over 6 months :smile:

13. I Love it here too..in fact I think I'm obsessed!! Congrats on 4000:nuts: !!!!!:drinkup: :drinks: :party:

14. congrats!

15. Hi twiggers...congrats on your 4000th post, keep on posting girl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice