3rd time's the charm! SPECIAL ORDER: BBW MAM w/ Gunmetal HW/Fuchsia zipper track

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLYWOOD,

Jun 18, 2008
Hi ladies! So I recently saw the last SO that was completed and I fell in love. :love:
I'm hoping some of you share my love for the BBW MAM.
Here is the completed thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...rder-2nd-round-bbw-mam-w-gunmetal-523701.html

I'm hoping to get around the same thing so I came up with these specs:

• Deep Stamp Black Basketweave leather with black pebbled leather MAB
  • Fuchsia Zip tracks
  • Gunmetal Hardware, mixed, with actual zipper pulls and square hardware
  • Long, unfinished tassles
  • BBW long strap
  • Updated inside with three open pockets, one zip pocket, metrocard pocket and keyfob, if possible
  • Becky Bird lining (have to confirm this with Codi)
Please join ladies and get this gorgeous bag started! :yahoo:

I am not a fan of the birdie lining. I have a RM bag right now that has the black dash lining and I love it, no worries for me when it gets dirty. Anyone like the dash lining? I am fairly new to RM so I am not familiar with what linings we have to choose from.

I am in though for sure!! Love the Fuschia zip track.

I just read the thread about the 2nd fushia zipper SO and I have to admit, it sounds like the whole process was a nightmare!

The bag is gorgeous though and I am interested but very nervous. I will keep checking back to see how it comes along before I commit.

If I do participate, zipper pulls are a must for me, I do not like the O rings at all. And I would prefer a plain, non-stamped long strap but I would go with the flow of what everyone else wants. ;) Oh, and Becky Bird or the Dash lining would be great!

Here is my wish list:

Zipper pulls (No O ring)
Finished tassels.
I am open to lining (Except for Birdie)
Gunmetal or Silver hardware
Square hardware (Old style way to attach strap)
BBW longstrap
Updated interior

Status
Not open for further replies.