3rd times a charm~~

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Week long shopping trip at NM. Last thursday i went to Neiman's to purchase the Chanel baby cabas. The bag was beautiful but i wasn't completely hooked on it. So the next morning, which was Friday, i went back and purchased the Chanel GST in g/h instead. I had the GST just sitting there with it's tags on looking at me for the whole weekend, and i never even thought about using it once! Beautiful bag, but i knew i had to pick and choose when and where i would carry it. I didn't even wanna take it back a second time but everyone kept telling me, if i'm spending that kind of money, i should be happy with what i buy. So Monday comes, and i head back to Neiman's but this time with two of my GF's and i came home with the black Neo Cabby GM!!!! I whipped that bad baby out on Tuesday and i've already used her!!! No more take backs this time. Hubby says it looks like a diaper bag, but what does he know?? lolz... i got some LV goodies inside her as well. i gotta lose some weight before i model for ya'll - hehe so until then enjoy!!!!!!!!

does anyone out there, buy something, and then when you get home, think, OH no, i should have gotten the other bag? Geesh, my husband says im crazy and that i can never make up my mind...

inside contents

- gucci wristlet
- azur pochette
- azur cles
- vernis framboise french wallet
- vernis framboise 4 key holder
- gucci sunglasses- mono wapity

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 115
Yes! I do it often, and I usually have to mail mine back because I don't live close to a boutique. I hate that! But, I think you made a great choice. Your cabby is TDF!

I just love that bag, and yours looks as good on the inside as the outside! I'm only a recent convert so I missed out on the framboise ... beautiful color ... TDF :love: