3rd reveal in Oct.. Instant reveal + comparison pics..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
This is my 3rd reveal in Oct.. I am looking for monogram bag and cerise color bag. I have reserved Pallas in cerise, but when I tried, I don't really like it. Nice red color but I don't want to think so much about the vachetta. I don't like to deal with vachetta. That's why I don't have much mono bag. I only have speedy 35 mon monogram and neverfull mm mon monogram..
I like Pallas and when I saw in black, it was love at first sight.. ;)

Introducing.. My monogram Pallas in black.. My worry free bag.. :graucho:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 783
Beautiful bag !! I love the noir ! I just bought the cerise last week but it was a hard choice ! Maybe I'll add a noir to my collection when I'm off ban island !

I'm so happy for you! I just got one too. No more vachetta worries on my Pallas's. I've got Quetsche & Pink and I love them, but not when it may rain. :rain: :nogood:

Now with the Noir, we can carry it anytime we feel like it. I'm so glad they did this with the Noir. I'm going to try it as a travel handbag soon. I think it will be a champ (especially those out side pockets)

Big congrats, and I love your pictures with charms and wallets and shoes and everything! :heart:

Last edited: