3ct and up wedding/eternity band?

Aug 20, 2011
Europe
Hello, I wonder if anyone out there has an eternity band that is 3-5 cts? Any pictures to post for me?
Im about to purchase 2 wedding bands that is 4ct each.
Thank you so much :love:

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Austin, TX & Barrington, RI
I have a 14kt white gold -14 round cut diamonds-5.67 carats --FG color--SI clarity eternity ring that I have had since 2011 and I wear it everyday & have never had a problem with it. It took a day to get used to it on my finger and now I do not even know it is on! Sorry pictures are so big....can't seem to make smaller :sad:

Attachments

horse17

Little princess
Jan 25, 2012
I have a 14kt white gold -14 round cut diamonds-5.67 carats --FG color--SI clarity eternity ring that I have had since 2011 and I wear it everyday & have never had a problem with it. It took a day to get used to it on my finger and now I do not even know it is on! Sorry pictures are so big....can't seem to make smaller :sad:
beautiful......

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Exactly my style...love it!

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Austin, TX & Barrington, RI
It looks gorgeous! Can u share ur Ringsize for reference?
It is a size 6. You have to remember that if you get the diamonds all the way around you cannot size the ring. I know a girl that left one diamond off and it was just the gold in that spot so she could size it if she ever needs to. I did not want to do that because I would always be worried that the ring would turn and that spot would show. Mine is sort of loose in the winter and fits perfect in the hot summers.

jssl1688

Jul 12, 2012
Heaven on Earth
I have a 3.5 carat eternity. I wouldn't say you couldn't size an eternity band. You just have to size it by either putting in sizing beads or a butterfly. That's what I had hw do when I got my ring. It's an alternative way of sizing it. Of course you do want a band that somewhat fits already and not too big to start with otherwise it won't be too comfortable on.

LucilleBall

Feb 12, 2013
I have a 3.5 carat eternity. I wouldn't say you couldn't size an eternity band. You just have to size it by either putting in sizing beads or a butterfly. That's what I had hw do when I got my ring. It's an alternative way of sizing it. Of course you do want a band that somewhat fits already and not too big to start with otherwise it won't be too comfortable on.
Can we see some pics? I can't see your avatar too well!