$37,500 charm bracelet?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Isn't this a little rich? I remember an SA at Bal Harbour showing us the bracelet a few weeks back, I can't recall it costing more than a BMW 3 Coupe though. :Push:

2. It's a little higher than retail, which would be about $30,000. The bracelet alone is around $7,000 and each charm is in the $3,000 range.

3. There goes Megs' Xmas present... :cry:

4. I saw that and wow, that's a year's salary for most people.

5. Oops!! :wtf: ;)

6. I think it's reasonably priced...like how Bag*Snob said, if you add up the price of each individual charm+bracelet... then it's about that price

7. Might start with the bracelet with a couple of her favorite add on the charms as every few months:angel: :love:

8. Very pricey! I would buy a Nissan with that money!

9. I'd rather have the BMW. :jammin:

10. I rather have the bracelet... It will never depreciate in value... My DH gets a new car from me every year....

IMO, Megs deserves this little blingy thing.... :P :love: :angel:

11. The 2 steamer charms are over $5k each. I am sure if u were to get technical and do the math it proably equals out to be around that price

it will never sell on eBay lol

12. Jewelry does depreciate in value - it is not an investment, same as our bags.

13. i'd rather buy a chanel camelia watch...have u guys seen that the one not in the watch section actually...but it's magenta and has closure

oops is it blasphemy to mention chanel in lv thread?

14. Investment in a relationship. Not monetary.

Cars start depreciating the minute you sign the lease or cash out right:P

15. OMG!!!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice