36 hours in Paris (and a layover in LHR)

Many congrats on such a fruitful trip my dear! Absolutely love all your purchases! I am head over heels in love with etoupe and with GHW it just pops IMO.[emoji7]...so happy to be [emoji133] on the SD shawl! Perfect match with etoupe right?

A lady on line in front of me was wearing and etoupe kelly GHW and the SD shawl (she had purchased both the day before!) and I was instantly smitten. Etoupe GHW was on the short list but this live modeling shot moved it to the top and made the CSGM a MUST HAVE! Soooo happy to be twins with you!

Congratulations! Love your etoupe b and all the other goodies!
Thanks, Emerson! Lots of fun getting them!

Congrats, love all your purchases and detailed pics. Glad you had a wonderful shopping experience at FSH [emoji3]

Thanks, Serva, I really had an amazing experience. In the morning, the service was outstanding (as well as the actual appointment!) I was looking for a couple of different CDCs (including one I left behind ...argh) and the SA kept going to the back and finding more for me to look at. When I was finished with bracelets, she walked me to scarves and shawls. I had about 3 or 4 SAs helping me select and choose! I got to try on every single colorway of the samourais scarf....so much fun! They were so patient and accommodating....much less frenzied than my past visits to the store.

Thank you for sharing your fun story with us! Your finds are all lovely! The CDC is to die for :smile: I am so glad that you got to see Marley, he is the Petit H to end all Petit H [emoji1]

Thanks! Marley was so cute and unexpected to see.....true to size!!!

Congrats on your new goodies esp your etoupe B with ghw!! Your 36 hours in Paris was well worth it.
Thanks, was a lot of coordination and effort but TOTALLY worth it! Lots of fun, ,too!
Now that's the way to do a business trip! Congrats on all of your wonderful goodies, Hopiko - each is a hit!!

LOL!!! Thanks, Luvbolide, worked first and then shot to Paris for some fun. My boss asked how the trip to Paris was (she is based in London) and I told her I needed a raise:biggrin::biggrin:

Best business trip ever!!!

Congrats!! Exciting experience :heart:

Thank you! Was very exciting!!

Congrats on a really elegant classic. All I see on the ladies in France are Etoupe, Black and Gold Birkins. Lovely selection of goodies also. Enjoy in the best of health!

I totally agree, same with St. Barth, all the French woman carry black, gold or etoupe! So chic. I am so happy to have gotten this particular combo at FSH...makes it even more special! Thanks, periogirl28!!!

U were very lucky to get the beautiful bag in a day!!! This was amazing! Big congrats

Thanks, AP! I was SOOOOOO lucky!

Persistence! Glad you were able to haul all those beautiful pieces...Hermes God was smiling on you that day!

Thanks, PetPringles!! The H gods were definitely with me....for sure! I got so many things on my wishlist-- had fun and saved LOTS of $$$$!! What could be better????

Congratulations on your wonderful new things, and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you had a generally wonderful time in Paris too

Papertiger, thanks for your kind comments and sharing my experience with me. It is so much more meaningful to share this experience with all the wise women and men on this forum who truly get the H "thing"!
So many Lovely things you bought. I especially love the gator cdc and the samourai silks.

Hubby is allergic to horses but I do think the Marley could work for us:biggrin:

Thanks, Nahreen.....Marley is hypoallergenic for sure!!! Good luck on your visit! I hope you get what you are seeking!

Reactions: papertiger
So...the wait went on. Had I known it would be three hours when I booked, I might not have done it, but at this point, I was committed!!

Time flew quickly, I made some friends and ended up getting an appointment for around 2:30. Since I was in the store at 10:40 and it was basically empty, I decided to shop for some scarves and bracelets. I had the most wonderful service and all of the SAs were very accommodating!

My appointment moved a few times and I ended up going back to the store at around 1:45. My assigned SA was waiting for me and could not have been nicer. I also chatted with another SA that had helped me in 2014. He had been wonderful at that time and I thanked him for the great service. Both SAs were very apologetic for the wait!

My SA took me upstairs and asked for my wishlist. Leading up to the trip, I thought that would ask for a blue zanzibar bag followed by a few other colors. But, while I was waiting on line, there was a posh woman in front of me that was wearing a bag in a combo that was #3 on my list and suddenly I decided that this combo was now #1. I specifically asked for these exact specs, and the lovely SA brought the orange box with.......View attachment 3713910

Congrats hopiko! Your patience paid off, great purchases and BEAUTIFUL etoupe b! We are bag twins, LOVE LOVE etoupe, particularly in togo. I am also drooling at your compacr bearn and RV cdc! :heart::heart:

Hi Hopiko,
Thank you for sharing your Paris story. I am glad you didn't have to go too early (like 5 am) to queue up and still manage to secure an appointment. Etoupe is really one the best neutral. One of top of my wishlist too so I absolutely understand the joy to be able to score this from the mothership store! So happy for you and I love the PdS silks you have purchased as well one of which is the cw I am eyeing too but haven't really decided.

Enjoy everything in the best of health. Your collection is amazing!