35cm Rouge H Vache Liegee Kelly with GH Available!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a call from my SA at Neiman Marcus that they have a 35cm Rouge H Kelly in Vache Liegee with gold hardware (TDF):love:!

Way too big for me, but if anyone here is interested, call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442!!!!

2. Sellier or retourne?

3. Not sure! Definitely call her- I think she said it was $8500? So it might be sellier.

4. I just called- it's sellier.

5. I hope a tPF'er gets her!!

6. OMG! I called and this bag is STILL available! I cannot believe it!!! Someone adopt this gorgeous bag!!

7. How yummy! I adore 35cm kellys.

8. wow this bag sounds gorgeous!!

9. If only the bag were a 28!! I would be ALL OVER IT!! 35 is really huge on me. You would barely see my head! I am now on this RougeH kick. LOVE it.

10. sounds gorgeous....too big for me too, but wow!!

11. Boo.... if only I felt ok spending that money on a bag right now (I'm still suffering from some price shock, since the priciest bag I have was $1300 retail), I would so get it, since 35cm is my PERFECT size. Grrrrrrr!!!

12. it's a lovely kelly! someone plz take her home! :drool:

btw, I didn't know that NMs carry Hermes handbags?!

13. ^^^ Only two NM's carry H bags. Troy, Michigan and I just forgot the other one. Anyone??

14. Mazza Gallerie at Tyson's Corner is the other one.