35cm chocolate birkin in togo VS 25cm chocolate birkin in lizard

Which on would you choose?

• 35cm chocolate birkin in togo / GHW

• 25cm chocolate birkin in lizard / PHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
mkl...since you already have 2 35cm Birkins, I will strongly advise the the 25cm lizzie. In chocolate, it will be a great casual exotic bag.

I used my ombre lizzie KP as a day bag while shopping, running daily errands, casual dinners with family. I was surprised at how durable lizzie is. It required less babying than ostrich & croc.

While 25cm may appear too small in comparison to the 35cm, I have seen ladies of various shapes, sizes & proportions with it and it is simply divine. If you should get it, I am confident the bag will grow on you. And as with the persistence and determination of any bag lover, even if the bag is too small for daily bag contents & necessities, we will find ways to overcome that by using another bag.:lol::lol:

Go for it, girl!!:happydance:

You got that right. :P

(Off topic) Ombre lizard KP is lovely. I became quite a KP fan lately.

Chocolate togo B is one of my dream H bags - perfect for everyday use. I would reserve the Lizzie for a small Kelly for special occasions :smile:

Tempting!!!

- A 20cm chocolate lizzie kelly - (I've never tempted to get a mini kelly until I saw this photo)

Image original posted by IFFAH

attachment.php

Honestly, you would get more use on the 35 cm in togo than 25 cm lizard. I've seen the 25 lizard and it's quite small (even for a very petite person like me), but it would definitely be a beautiful evening bag IMO. Taking into consideration of your current collection, I would go with the lizzie. However, it depends on what you really want.

if you are used to carrying a 35 cm, be warned that the 25 cm is really really small! i normall carry 30 cm's and had the luck to get a 25 cm ostrich once. i told myself it would be perfect for dinners and evenings but alas, it was so tiny that i never used it much... hope this helps!

LQYB – I have 4 big bags so far, 2x35cm Birkins, 1x40cm Kelly and 1xSK. I will definitely use 25cm as a day bag, and stuff all my other things into my computer bag.:P (which colour did you order for your 25 lizard)

If you're going to use 25 Choc Lizzie B as a day bag and stuff other things into the computer bag, that is akin to carrying 2 bags which I think might be better off if you just use your current 35.:yes:

By other things, if it's just a laptop, then, it's better to place the laptop in its own special bag and it's okay to carry 2 bags in this case. I find a birkin 35 heavy with a laptop inside. But, if there's no laptop and just basic/other items, it'd be troublesome to carry 2 bags.

25 Choc Lizard B is more for evenings/dinners or as a day bag for special outings like shopping or luncheons or even for a short trip to grocery store.

If you're planning to get a 25 Choc Lizzie B because it's your 1st exotic, I'd say get something in croc instead and in a 30/35 size where I think you might be more comfortable with it since you're used to big bags.
Otherwise, I vote for 25 Choc Lizard B. I'm biased to exotics.;)

Last edited:
If you're going to use 25 Choc Lizzie B as a day bag and stuff other things into the computer bag, that is akin to carrying 2 bags which I think might be better off if you just use your current 35.:yes:

By other things, if it's just a laptop, then, it's better to place the laptop in its own special bag and it's okay to carry 2 bags in this case. I find a birkin 35 heavy with a laptop inside. But, if there's no laptop and just basic/other items, it'd be troublesome to carry 2 bags.

25 Choc Lizard B is more for evenings/dinners or as a day bag for special outings like shopping or luncheons or even for a short trip to grocery store.

If you're planning to get a 25 Choc Lizzie B because it's your 1st exotic, I'd say get something in croc instead and in a 30/35 size where I think you might be more comfortable with it since you're used to big bags.
Otherwise, I vote for 25 Choc Lizard B. I'm biased to exotics.;)

In general my laptop goes wherever I go. So I have to carry 2 bags despite what size of the handbag I use.
I plan to get a 25 chocolate lizzie B simply because I like this colour’s result on the lizard.

LQYB - I haven't made up my mind yet. Since chocolate goes well with my wardrobe, I might get 35 togo B because I know I will use it often. But I really like lizzie B, now I plan to go with my second colour choice - Violet.

Can't wait ! You will love the Lizard. I have the 25 kelly in black lizard that is one of my fav bag. but only look better at night. the one you are going to get is more versatile.

Oh, cross post. I am waiting for the violet 25 too. but honestly, I really think the chocolate lizard is more versatile if compare to the violet. also the violet in lizard is very pretty. the violet is more of a evening bag. if I see another neutral color lizard 25 birkin I won't let it go. well, this is just me.