35" square Cashmere/Silk blend?????

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Does anyone know if H scarves come in this size in this blend? I've never seen one in this size....only the smaller 26" square. :shrugs:

Is that the regular carre size, D? If so, there are blends in that size (as well as the smaller squares, too). But there is a limited number of designs available (incl. Persona and the Noel scarves).

Thank you Gina.....There's a 35" square cashmere/silk blend I'm looking at right now and I want to be sure before I place a bid......I love these blends. So warm and drapey!

Sarah.....would you mind letting me know what retail is on these? I only know the price on my 26" square......you can PM me if you'd prefer.....

Of course, but, I need to go and look for it in my receipts which are all together, so please just give me a moment or two. I have a man fixing my water heater right now (no hot water!!), and then I will get it asap and let you know, :smile:!

Hi J!!!!! I love the blend because these H scarves are lightweight but warm. And especially drapey.....which I love.

Not a bad choice for our Berzerkely weather, J!!!!

BH has a bunch in this size. They are beautiful and I think would be fun as the drape is much different from the silk twills. Could almost be a more casual look? I definitely want one soon!

Bev Hills, Gazoo???? I wonder if I should give them a little toot on the horn and see what they've got in stock......hmmmmm.......