35" square Cashmere/Silk blend?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if H scarves come in this size in this blend? I've never seen one in this size....only the smaller 26" square. :shrugs:

2. Is that the regular carre size, D? If so, there are blends in that size (as well as the smaller squares, too). But there is a limited number of designs available (incl. Persona and the Noel scarves).

3. Thank you Gina.....There's a 35" square cashmere/silk blend I'm looking at right now and I want to be sure before I place a bid......I love these blends. So warm and drapey!

4. Definitely Shopmom, I bought my Mom one. It is exactly as gina stated, ;) .

5. Sarah.....would you mind letting me know what retail is on these? I only know the price on my 26" square......you can PM me if you'd prefer.....

6. Of course, but, I need to go and look for it in my receipts which are all together, so please just give me a moment or two. I have a man fixing my water heater right now (no hot water!!), and then I will get it asap and let you know, :smile:!

7. Shopmom...are you being a bad girl?

8. Is that a rhetorical question? ;)

9. LOL!!!!! you guys are hilarious.............um.........i think i'm about to be bad.:supacool:

10. I have one too. They are especially great in cold weather.

11. Passed on it.......I liked the design but.........I need to see it IRL......

12. Is cashmere/silk as warm/warmer than a 100% cashmere scarf?
    How does it hold up in cold ?

TIA,
    J

13. Hi J!!!!! I love the blend because these H scarves are lightweight but warm. And especially drapey.....which I love.

Not a bad choice for our Berzerkely weather, J!!!!

14. BH has a bunch in this size. They are beautiful and I think would be fun as the drape is much different from the silk twills. Could almost be a more casual look? I definitely want one soon!

15. Bev Hills, Gazoo???? I wonder if I should give them a little toot on the horn and see what they've got in stock......hmmmmm.......