35 Black Box GHW on Hold, HELP!

Add some color AND get the bb w/ GH and let go of the clemence w/ GH. Once you have the BB w/ GH next to the clemence, you will instantly know for sure that the BB w/ GH is so much prettier. How's that for some help? LOL.

Maddox - what a tough decision!! You have a fab collection, your Contstance is one of my faves. I am like you - wear all black and grey......I find now I like to punch in a little color w/ bags and scarves. How about a blue jean with phw? Great for summer, with all white, or all black? Or Gold with ghw which is good all year round. That being said.....if the bb with ghw makes your heart sing (I see it with a black and ghw cdc!)...then go for it. BUT if you see something else at fsh.......................

Sorry - I am zero help!!

LOL, thanks all for your help so far. I LOVE how we are all thinking the same thing... FSH is driving me NUTS, maybe I shouldn't even go while I'm there but its a little hard not to do that as the place I'm staying at is right around the corner from FSH... in the words of Rachel Zoe, I DIE! :faint:

hermesmonkey, I think you have a good point.. the BBB is definitely prettier than the clemence! My only problem is.. though my phw BBB is my absolute favorite right now, I dont wear her as much, just because she's such a darling :shame: My workhorse is definitely the white and black clemence, because they are such scratch resistent bags..

zoopla, I hear you.. I'd love a new one too except I don't think I have the patience to wait lol

bagmomma, you are such an enabler! a black cdc with ghw is next on my list for sure.. but now that you've put the idea in my head.. I can totally see it with the bbb!

ayayayay.... :wacko:

I own a 35cm Black Box Birkin with Palladium Hardware, a 35cm Black Gulliver Birkin with Gold Hardware and a 35cm Black Box Birkin with Gold Hardware...the BBB with gold is my absolute favorite and looks very different from the other two. I think you'd love it!!:yes:

Luciana my dear, would you mind posting any pics you have of your gulliver or the bbb with ghw? It would be of so much help since I don't have the gulliver with me yet :P TIA!:heart:

Luciana my dear, would you mind posting any pics you have of your gulliver or the bbb with ghw? It would be of so much help since I don't have the gulliver with me yet :P TIA!:heart:

Dear Maddox,

I've tried uploading a photo, but my files exceed the parameters allowed as an attachment. I've posted these photos before in a different thread...will search for them and direct you to the thread and post numbers.:heart:

Luciana

Luciana, thanks so much for your help. I have gone and looked at the threads you pm'ed me with awhile ago. I think I am in love with both the gulliver and the bbb w/ghw! I better sleep on it.... Its waaay past my bedtime on the side of the world I live in :P Will keep you guys posted, thanks so much for all your help!

Luciana, thanks so much for your help. I have gone and looked at the threads you pm'ed me with awhile ago. I think I am in love with both the gulliver and the bbb w/ghw! I better sleep on it.... Its waaay past my bedtime on the side of the world I live in :P Will keep you guys posted, thanks so much for all your help!

My sincere pleasure!!

You should take this, and sell your black clemence and swift. As for the BBB with PH, it is up to you. I feel that you are buying the first 2 to fill the void for the BBB with GH. Take it!

You guys are right, I think I will sell the clemence... as for the gulliver, I cant say or decide yet, as I've not received it yet (patiently waiting for the check to clear...) Though I love the slouchy look of the clemence, I think the gulliver might be able to keep me distracted though I hear from members that its quite a structured bag, but I think gulliver has a balance of being structured without looking stiff, so hopefully my theory is right!

OK-enough thinking. I think I will get the BBB! Lets hope I don't pull a zoopla and will actually be able to do a reveal soon!(btw zoopla if you're reading this, I do so admire your patience! god knows I dont have an ounce of that when it comes to anything from the orange world! lol) Thank you all for your help :yahoo: