35 Black Box GHW on Hold, HELP!

maddox

O.G.
May 19, 2007
Maddox you can still order a brand new, BBB with gold hw from FSH, it shouldn't take too long to arrive either as it would be ordered for this season - HTH
Hi Flossy! ( I tried to send you a pm but it said your box was full, hope you come back to read this thread :P)

Thanks for the advice. May I ask you how this putting an order with FSH works? First of all, I don't live in Paris or Europe. Would they take orders from people who walk in like me? Second of all, when it arrives, can they ship it to me? Or would I have to personally pick it up? And in the event that I cant fly out to Paris on a whim, can I send someone else to do the deed? And lastly, how sure are you that I can just walk in and actually place an order on it?

Thanks so much for your help! :heart:

Mar 28, 2006
With Armand
stores.ebay.co.uk
Hi Flossy! ( I tried to send you a pm but it said your box was full, hope you come back to read this thread :P)

Thanks for the advice. May I ask you how this putting an order with FSH works? First of all, I don't live in Paris or Europe. Would they take orders from people who walk in like me? Second of all, when it arrives, can they ship it to me? Or would I have to personally pick it up? And in the event that I cant fly out to Paris on a whim, can I send someone else to do the deed? And lastly, how sure are you that I can just walk in and actually place an order on it?

Thanks so much for your help! :heart:
Hi sweetie - pls pm me at flossyfigaro@hotmail.com

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I had a black togo birkin with ghw but then got my hands on the bbb ghw. I sold my togo. I just love the bbb ghw. It is a classic. I say go for it and if you find you reach for that and not your clemence any longer, sell the clemence.

sac-a-main

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
You've got a great collection! I definitely appreciate the same bag w/ different hardware. You've solved the silver/gold dilemma by getting both.

Here's what I would do: divest yourself of the Gulliver in Blk/GH; you've already got the Clemence, which in my opinion, gives you something totally different from Box leather--soft, bubbly yummy leather grain. Once you get your BB/GH, the Gulliver will be neglected, and a neglected Hermes bag is a sad puppy.

maddox

O.G.
May 19, 2007
rockerchic, sac-a-main, all very good suggestions! thanks so much. I think what I've decided to do is to get the bbb ghw for now... and play around with the gulliver and it to the clemence. sac-a-main is right.. clemence is so squishy and bubbly!.. but I feel like I'll love gulliver for its sheer difference from clemence! and the fact that its structured without being stiff unlike the clemence.. ayayay.... hopefully I wont have to let go of any but I feel so guilty for having four birkins in the same color though different leather/hw combos... will keep you all posted and thanks so much for all your input. this is what makes me love the forum so much, endless support! :heart:

Baby V

Slave to the H
O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
VA
Another thing...looking at your collection...you don't seem to be about color. You seem more neutral.
Are you just in the mood to add color now?
What color would you get?
I agree but I'm just a newbie who can't seem to put mine into good use. Beautiful collection~ I particularly LOVE your JPG. I want one.:crybaby:

maddox

O.G.
May 19, 2007
ladyhermes, you have a point. Maybe flossy meant that it would be ordered as an SO?