suretobuy

Hi ya, baby!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
corner table at caffe strada
Go to chefscatalog.com, click on sale items. Look for

Carbon's Golden Malted Pancake and Waffle Mix

The gingerbread flavor is on sale, not the original flavor, for $2.99.Enter
9W3EM4561 when you see "catalog code" upon checkout. Code is good for free shipping on anything. The original mix is excellent, though I've never tried the gingerbread. :drool:

may556

VTX RIDER
Jan 21, 2009
WV, USA
Go to chefscatalog.com, click on sale items. Look for

Carbon's Golden Malted Pancake and Waffle Mix

The gingerbread flavor is on sale, not the original flavor, for $2.99.Enter
9W3EM4561 when you see "catalog code" upon checkout. Code is good for free shipping on anything. The original mix is excellent, though I've never tried the gingerbread. :drool:
There is no place at checkout to put a "catalog code"! Where is it??:smile:

may556

VTX RIDER
Jan 21, 2009
WV, USA
^^ I think it was on the first page of checkout, it was before filling out your name, address,etc. It was pretty easy to see.

Hey, I have the same kitty bed that's in your avatar:smile:
Ok, Ill look again, but I did look on all pages in checkout. :shrugs:Thanks about my avatar pic, it is like a 5 level treehouse that hangs on the door, my cats love it. :smile:
Found it!! But they have "Free Standard Shipping on Any Size Order. Limited Time Only" right now anyways, thanks I ordered!

Last edited:

may556

VTX RIDER
Jan 21, 2009
WV, USA
Ok, Ill look again, but I did look on all pages in checkout. :shrugs:Thanks about my avatar pic, it is like a 5 level treehouse that hangs on the door, my cats love it. :smile:
Found it!! But they have "Free Standard Shipping on Any Size Order. Limited Time Only" right now anyways, thanks I ordered!
Hey I received the pancake/waffle mix today, so glad I ordered it, tried it and love the gingerbread flavor. Thanks again:tup:

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
can't wait for my stupid diet to end so I can BINGE on gingerbread waffles!teehee :devil::whistle: