32 vs 35 Kelly Modelling Pictures?

From the reference thread, courtesy of ILML. These are Kellys in 20, 25, 28, 32, 35, and 40:

Kellys1.jpg

kellyst1.jpg

My two fave sizes :flowers:

32 Sellier Rouge H Kelly PHW

35 Retourne Barenia Kelly BrushedHW

I'm about 5'9" and 140lbs-ish

HTH!

(Ok, LOL, I have no idea why the Barenia ones are sideways, they are normal on my computer, sorry!)

Attachments

• DCAM0204-2.jpg
    DCAM0204-2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3,346
  • posed1.jpg
    posed1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 3,413
Reactions: DR2014
Aww, thanks Stimpy! Hope you find what you are looking for :flowers:

I was terrified if the 35 would be too big, but in the retourne I find myself reaching for the Barenia the most. Such a great bag. The 32 sellier and 35 retourne feel similar "size wise", but jmho.

Great post OP!

luccibag, do you find that the kelly looks better in a rigide or retourne? I'm leaning towards a box leather but when I look at the vintage box kellys, I'm not to sure I want it to be less than stiff/rigid especially along the sides, kwim?

Mimster, hmm I dont know. I like both (that's because I love structured bags so rigide is great for me). Rigide bags I always worry Im going to bang them up for some reason. But they do look great. Not as casual as the retournes though.

pug shoes - I think these may be the first modeling pics I have seen from you. You look fantastic with your kelly's and may I add, as adorable as your pug!

Lucci - I never get tired of seeing you with your kelly's.

For all of you 5'9", you could rock both a 32 sellier or a 35 retourne imho. It all depends on the look you are aiming for. Sellier is dressier than the cool casual retourne. How I wish I was as tall as you girls!