32 vs 35 Kelly Modelling Pictures?

Stimpy thank you so much for starting this thread and thank you to all the wonderful ladies that posted pictures! I now know I would be happy with a 32cm or 35cm Kelly! :yahoo:

The only thing I am having some trouble deciding is Rigide or Retourne. I like the look of rigide but I am looking to also wear the Kelly across the body with a canvas strap and wonder if rigide wouldn't look as good as retourne worn that way? Any thoughts? Many Thanks!

Stimpy thank you so much for starting this thread and thank you to all the wonderful ladies that posted pictures! I now know I would be happy with a 32cm or 35cm Kelly! :yahoo:

The only thing I am having some trouble deciding is Rigide or Retourne. I like the look of rigide but I am looking to also wear the Kelly across the body with a canvas strap and wonder if rigide wouldn't look as good as retourne worn that way? Any thoughts? Many Thanks!

Kelly rigide crossbody looks fine with a wide strap worn messenger. Somewhere there is a pic of Renee Zellwegger with her black croc Kelly 32 worn this way but I can't find it. Let's just say it inspired a LOT of people to wear their Kelly crossbody. :smile: