32 Kelly Sellier owners

00sara00

Mar 9, 2016
Hello Ladies,

I was recently lucky to get a 32 Kelly Sellier

Later I noticed that the strap is short. I want to make sure that this is the right length strap for my bag.

Could you please give me the measurements for the strap of a 32 bag without the hardware?

Thank you in advance.

Sara

I believe the standard length for 32 is either 80 or 85 cm. Mine is a special order and is 80 cm but I don't remember if I customized the strap or not. Nowadays the lengths for K sellier of all sizes by special order are offered at 70, 85, 105, and 120 cm. That doesn't mean your strap is "too short" - they vary.

You just helped me figure our just what it was I didn't like about my K32.. the strap is too short for its size.

My 2015 K32 and 2014 K28 both have an 80cm strap.

My K32 strap is 80cms too and hangs a little to low on me so I rarely use it. I'm guessing H won't alter an existing strap length QuelleFromage?
They might. I've had an Evelyne strap shortened (by more than eight inches!) which is probably a much easier job, but seems doable on a leather strap. You're lucky that the issue is "too long" not "too short"!
I am pretty sure I remember ordering my K25 strap at significantly shorter than 80 cm. But I almost never wear my Ks crossbody.

They might. I've had an Evelyne strap shortened (by more than eight inches!) which is probably a much easier job, but seems doable on a leather strap. You're lucky that the issue is "too long" not "too short"!
I am pretty sure I remember ordering my K25 strap at significantly shorter than 80 cm. But I almost never wear my Ks crossbody.
Ah that's interesting, thank you! I assumed they wouldn't, but I could really do with about 10cms shorter so it may be worth asking. I'd never wear my K32 crossbody as although the strap is currently just about long enough on my frame it looks too big and boxy somehow that way. On the shoulder it just hangs a little too low.