32 Kelly in gold or rouge garrance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering my first 32 kelly but undecided on the color. Undecided between the gold or rouge garrance. Please give me your opinion. I have a black 32HAC and would love a kelly in a different color. Is there a classic color for a kelly?

2. Are you thinking Retourne or Sellier? Also what type of leather are you thinking of because that could change your decision as well.

3. I know it would be retourne, I think the leather is togo, but not sure

4. Would you prefer it for work or casual? What colours do you normally wear?

5. I'd go for Rouge Garrance for a sharp difference from the Black HAC that you already have, if I were choosing for myself.

6. Rouge garrance would add a nice and elegant splash of color to your wardrobe. I want one tooooooo! :heart:

7. oooh...that's a no brainer for me....RG! I LOVE a red Kelly! Plan to have one someday!:heart:

8. I have a RG Kelly and it's surprisingly neutral, depending on your wardrobe palatte. I wear a lot of black, so it's perfect for me. I say red! :tup:

9. Rouge Garance !!!! :heart:

10. Rouge Garrance!!!

11. I'd love to have a rouge garrance kelly too. Go get that if you can! :tup:

12. I vote for rouge garrance! J, you should come by and play with my rouge garrance lindy to see if you like the color.

13. I would go for gold. Saw one the other day and absolutely loved it!

14. Definitely RG! Since it's such a great neutral blue-based red, it will work with most of the existing clothes you wear with your HAC. Gold requires a different palette altogether. Tell us what you decide!

15. Another vote for RG. Makes a pretty Kelly.