30th Birthday Present

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
I'm currently waiting for our flight back to Chicago. Anyone care to guess what is inside?

Bah. It's not letting me upload a picture of the long and skinny Cartier box...

I don't know to resize photos from my iPhone so I'll have to wait until I get home!

Despite staying in a hotel VERY close to Cartier and Central Park South, I developed a nasty blister walking to Cartier. They didn't have my item but directed me to the Saks location. It ended up being a double win because I got my birthday present AND a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti sandals that happened to be on sale! Happy birthday to me!

I don't know to resize photos from my iPhone so I'll have to wait until I get home!

Despite staying in a hotel VERY close to Cartier and Central Park South, I developed a nasty blister walking to Cartier. They didn't have my item but directed me to the Saks location. It ended up being a double win because I got my birthday present AND a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti sandals that happened to be on sale! Happy birthday to me!
Yay! That's awesome! Happy Birthday!

Love it! Are you going to wear it with any other bracelets?
Definitely! I have a delicate diamond evil eye bracelet I wear often and some other random bracelets. I wear platinum, yellow gold, grey gold, silver, stainless steel... I think the rose gold will match everything.