£300 to spend on a birthday gift- ideas please!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to buy my mum something special for her 70th birthday. She has a black E/W Bayswater with GHW (new) and an emerald dome rivet continental purse (preloved).

What would you recommend getting her for £300? I'm considering an Oak agenda but need more ideas!

*I've posted this in the LV forum too because I'm debating between the two designers*

2. Tough one!

Different size purse... scarf... pouch/ make-up bag/ pochette - maybe a combination?? But if she'd use an agenda, that sounds like a good choice

Good luck!

3. when is your mums birthday? think the sale in the UK is due to start in about a week so could you hold off buying, get more bang for your buck? :smile:

4. You could always take a look on npnbags.co.uk - I 'think' there's a sale starting there soon.
    But I'd go for a different sized purse, make up bag, scarf, key ring, etc.

5. Does your mum like scarves? The monogram scarves are amazing...

6. I think you should wait for the Sale, next week and get her a bayswater clutch wallet.
    It's multipurpose, the chain is removable so she could use it inside her E/W Bayswater as a wallet or as a beautiful evening bag.

7. Would agree to wait for the sale but I'd agree with a scarf as the monogram star print is lovely. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice