30+ women, what are you wearing on a daily basis?

I'm 36 and here's my daily "face" list
Sunscreen
liquid foundation
blush
loose setting powder
eyeshadow primer and shadow on most days unless I'm running REALLY late (between 1-3 colors)
mascara
lipstick or gloss

Not every day but sometimes to lots of times:
makeup setting spray after sunscreen
highlighter on the cheekbone and nose
under eye brightner like YSL touche elcat
eyeliner

Recently on the weekends I am starting to venture out with little to no makeup for errands. I think my skin looks better now than it ever did (or maybe in my age I just don't worry as much) and sometimes I think I look younger without makeup on.

Most of the time I will use lotion for sensitive skin, foundation, blush, Guerlain meteroites perles, eyeshadow primer and some kind of neutral eyeshadow, black eyeliner on top of eyelid(not under) and two different types of mascara. I like lots of lashes so two different works best. I also use either lipgloss or a neutral lipstick.

Boscia vital daily with sunscreen
Concealer-Mac or BB
Corrector-BB
BB moisture foundation or Mac studio fix
*Loose powder if using BB
Eyebrow pencil or powder
Bronzer
highlighter
Blush
Mascara plus eyeliner for tight-lining
Lipgloss or tinted balm
**when I remember face primer

I'm 32:

Daily I wear Clinique city block 25 and a vitamin e moisturizer, a mac paint pot, Mac naked lunch e/s and Mac x mascara. Also Clinique concealer.

For a night out I I wear the above with a macliquid liner, Clinique real makeup foundation, Mac dainty blush and Clinique peony all over face powder to highlight. Finished off with a fab Mac lipstick. And whatever other nude e/s.

- pore minimizing serum
- moisturizer
- liquid foundation
- concealer under eyes
- powder to set
- blush
- mascara
- brow pencil or powder
- lipgloss

Sometimes I use lipstick but not often. About half the time I tightline my eyes with the blackest black liner.

I wear a full face of makeup, foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip liner and gloss. I work at a conservative agency but people dress and wear their makeup how ever they like.

40+ here:

Brow pencil
mascara
starting just recently, no or little shadow
eyeliner is a must - no definition otherwise! usually a thicker line on top, but not heavy looking
ysl touche eclat
lipstick/lipgloss

takes me about 10 minutes for face

pinklipgloss33 said:
Early 30's

Sunscreen Moisturizer
Lip gloss
Mascara
Blush- sometimes, when I feel like it

This is me too. Except blush is everyday. I can no longer leave the house without these.

The funny thing is, I look in the mirror maybe only twice throughout the day, and usually don't bother to touch up.

My youngest child is almost school age, but when they were all toddlers/infants, I took super minimal care of myself, even skipping sunblock on many days.
It's like now I "suddenly" have time to pamper myself a little bit.