30 or 35 Speedy Pros/Cons when I Can get it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
The 30 seems small but is the 35 going to look like Iam carrying luggage.....compared to MJ Stam would I be better off with the 35 I dont carry the world but dont want it to look crammed either. Wallet/keys/sunnies/makeup pouch/checkbook few other things. :nuts:

I just got the 35 in azur and LOVE it. I have had the mono 30 for years and it was a nice bag but once I got the 35 I could never go back to a smaller size. I think this is going to be my favorite bag now. I say go with the 35. It really looks good and I like the sag. I don't fill mine up with a ton of stuff so it does not look like luggage. I think when you overfill it the shape is too big.

annie I love my 30. Both sizes are good. Even last night I was shopping and I put my sweater into my 30 easily. If you overfill the 35 it WILL look like luggage..

I have the ebene in 30 and the azur in 35. I love both sizes, 30 more for everyday as I am petite (5'3'') and I find the 35 pretty big. I also use it as a carry on when traveling, but I think the 35 looks best in azur. Just my personal opinion!. My ebene 30 gets the most :love:

My ebene 30 fits everythin you listed and more!! However, I am also considering getting a 35 (or maybe 40) down the line to use as a carry on. And I was at the mall yesterday and I saw both the Trevi pm and gm, and they looked like such different bags I loved it! Neither looked crammed at all! But if you want to be on the safe side, go big or go home!! :biggrin:

I have a 35 as everyday use in ebene. Getting one in azur within the next 2 weeks. I like the handle space vs. the 30 size. It gets a lot of looks when I use it!!!! I say 35.

My ebene 30 fits everythin you listed and more!! However, I am also considering getting a 35 (or maybe 40) down the line to use as a carry on. And I was at the mall yesterday and I saw both the Trevi pm and gm, and they looked like such different bags I loved it! Neither looked crammed at all! But if you want to be on the safe side, go big or go home!! :biggrin:

Too true! When in doubt go bigger! :yahoo: I almost never use my Ebene 25 as I find it too small, and if I want to use the 25 I reach for my mono for a change of pattern.

Beriloffun, you will LOVE the 35/40 for traveling: so chic yet you can fit so much in it! Sometimes I put my Speedy 25 inside it to take along when traveling :biggrin:

i have a mono 30 and an ebene 35, when i switch from my 35 to the 30 i feel kind of constricted, i definitely like the extra space in the 35 for every day use but the 30 is more of a "going out" (dinner, movies etc.) size IMO. Get what you feel most comfortable with

Status
Not open for further replies.