30 or 35 Speedy Pros/Cons when I Can get it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
The 30 seems small but is the 35 going to look like Iam carrying luggage.....compared to MJ Stam would I be better off with the 35 I dont carry the world but dont want it to look crammed either. Wallet/keys/sunnies/makeup pouch/checkbook few other things. :nuts:

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I just got the 35 in azur and LOVE it. I have had the mono 30 for years and it was a nice bag but once I got the 35 I could never go back to a smaller size. I think this is going to be my favorite bag now. I say go with the 35. It really looks good and I like the sag. I don't fill mine up with a ton of stuff so it does not look like luggage. I think when you overfill it the shape is too big.

kayti

Jan 21, 2010
IST
annie I love my 30. Both sizes are good. Even last night I was shopping and I put my sweater into my 30 easily. If you overfill the 35 it WILL look like luggage..

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
I really want the Ebene so maybe the 30 so the pattern won't look so large....that or the Trevi Its gotten that I wake up to look on the site......

samara_15

Need for speed
Aug 20, 2009
Switzerland
I have the ebene in 30 and the azur in 35. I love both sizes, 30 more for everyday as I am petite (5'3'') and I find the 35 pretty big. I also use it as a carry on when traveling, but I think the 35 looks best in azur. Just my personal opinion!. My ebene 30 gets the most :love:

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
My ebene 30 fits everythin you listed and more!! However, I am also considering getting a 35 (or maybe 40) down the line to use as a carry on. And I was at the mall yesterday and I saw both the Trevi pm and gm, and they looked like such different bags I loved it! Neither looked crammed at all! But if you want to be on the safe side, go big or go home!! :biggrin:

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I have a 35 as everyday use in ebene. Getting one in azur within the next 2 weeks. I like the handle space vs. the 30 size. It gets a lot of looks when I use it!!!! I say 35.

samara_15

Need for speed
Aug 20, 2009
Switzerland
My ebene 30 fits everythin you listed and more!! However, I am also considering getting a 35 (or maybe 40) down the line to use as a carry on. And I was at the mall yesterday and I saw both the Trevi pm and gm, and they looked like such different bags I loved it! Neither looked crammed at all! But if you want to be on the safe side, go big or go home!! :biggrin:
Too true! When in doubt go bigger! :yahoo: I almost never use my Ebene 25 as I find it too small, and if I want to use the 25 I reach for my mono for a change of pattern.

Beriloffun, you will LOVE the 35/40 for traveling: so chic yet you can fit so much in it! Sometimes I put my Speedy 25 inside it to take along when traveling :biggrin:

LexLV

Oct 6, 2010
New York
i have a mono 30 and an ebene 35, when i switch from my 35 to the 30 i feel kind of constricted, i definitely like the extra space in the 35 for every day use but the 30 is more of a "going out" (dinner, movies etc.) size IMO. Get what you feel most comfortable with

atty2de

Dec 3, 2010
Chicago
I love my ebene 30 but I don't carry much - wallet, makeup bag, phone, pen, daily planner, bottle of water - and it is perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.