30% off spanx

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you! In three weeks, I have a black tie party and I suddenly realized that I needed to wear something underneath my dress to "pull me in". I was scouring the web last night looking for coupons or other discounts on Spanx so I was thrilled to see your post. You saved me :yahoo:

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
what kind of material is spanx? i saw a pair in the store and it was just like double layer of silky elastic stuff that didnt seem that contricting so i thought it was a different version or something

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
What makes spanx so special other than the tummy-control?

Is the quality and material very durable? How many times can you usually wear it until theres a hole in the pantyhose?

I don't know if I should spend this much $$ on pantyhose. Am I better off wearing $10 stockings from Walmart?

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007

Is the quality and material very durable? How many times can you usually wear it until theres a hole in the pantyhose?

I don't know if I should spend this much $$ on pantyhose. Am I better off wearing $10 stockings from Walmart?
I haven't worn the Spanx pantyhose but the shapewear is very good. The material is strong enough to minimize without being uncomfortable even when worn all day long!

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
I agree with Babymelsmom. I only wear the shapewear...non-hosiery though (shorts, high waisted shorts), for times when I need a sleek look. Besides it being comfortable, it doesn't show the band where the garment ends. I wash them in cold gentle and they last many months. Of course, I don't wear them daily so I don't know the lifespan for pantyhose.

Evening

May 13, 2008
Anyone have favorite products from spanx? I wanna buy some things but I don't know what's most popular.

Aug 17, 2006
TX

A hole appeared in a pair of Spanx pantyhose after I had only worn them once. YMMV. Target has the cheaper version of Spanx, not sure of the name, never tried.

kendal

Apr 8, 2008
Anyone have favorite products from spanx? I wanna buy some things but I don't know what's most popular.
I use Slim Cognito to wear under form fitting dresses. It is surprisingly comfortable and smooths everything out. Highly recommended!