30% off rebecca minkoff!!

I wish I had the xtra $$ to get a mini in the Blue - I luv that color and would really like to add a mini to my collection, but I can't be spending any more $$ on myself right now - I haven't gotten anyone's Xmas presents yet!!

I love that purple nikki but already spent enough money and saving my money for the yuen sale :sad: That purple color is so pretty though...

I wonder why they don't have as much selection though as say lunaboston? Especially since they make the bags?

I just ordered the mini in blue!!! I'm so excited. I have been debating between either a red or blue mini and with 30% off the blue, my mind was made up! For $400 with shipping I couldn't pass it up! woohoo!

I'm also loving the nikki in the blue and purple... do I dare order another one????
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I just ordered the mini in blue!!! I'm so excited. I have been debating between either a red or blue mini and with 30% off the blue, my mind was made up! For $400 with shipping I couldn't pass it up! woohoo!

I'm also loving the nikki in the blue and purple... do I dare order another one????
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I love the blue one! I was thinking about that one myself. But I must resist. pls post pics when you get it!:yes: