30% OFF @ Neimans

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
can you order over the phone? i am in Australia, but would love to get a miu-miu ...
oh, and does it include marc by marc jacobs?
Yes, and yes! I've been calling around looking for Balenciaga on sale. I think they have lots of bags on sale!
Here are a few numbers that I have called -
Westchester Mall 877-634-6269
Garden State 877-868-3169
Palm Beach 800-884-6137
Orlando 800-590-7046
Bal Harbour 888-884-6136
Washington D.C. 703-781-1600
Denver 877-777-5324
San Francisco 877-634-6264
San Diego 800-200-0522
Scottsdale 800-937-6379

Or you can look at www.neimanmarcus.com and look at the bottom for store listings.
Hope this helps someone! Have fun! :heart:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Emmily

Oct 4, 2007
bags4fun: I'm also looking for a Balenciaga bag! (have been looking for awhile... can't believe they have sales for Balenciaga as well! So excited!!)

Do you remember which of the Neiman Marcus stores carry Balenciaga? Cause the Boston one doesn't have them =(
And if you happen to remember which styles are on sale?
Thank you so much for your help! Hope I can score a Balenciaga this time!! =D

pursemom104

Oct 20, 2007

pursefettish

Bags 'N Stuff..
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
If ayone change their minds about their Ivory Miu Miu Bow Satchel, send me a personal message, i would love to get my hands on one, NM is sold out..

tezzzzy

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Pursemom where did u buy the brit medium boston bag at neiman marcus or the actual gucci store? I really need to buy that bag for my mom for christmas...Please let me know i am heading over to neiman marcus today in pa i hope they still have some!!

Jun 29, 2007
bags4fun: I'm also looking for a Balenciaga bag! (have been looking for awhile... can't believe they have sales for Balenciaga as well! So excited!!)

Do you remember which of the Neiman Marcus stores carry Balenciaga? Cause the Boston one doesn't have them =(

I would also like to know please=)

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
You can always ask the ladies in Boston to order the bag for you. Don't ask the white haired lady though, she never feels like doing anything.

qqyoung

Apr 23, 2007
california
Just called the NM at Newport Beach, CA. They have bags marked down,too. I called specifically regarding Balenciaga since I know they just opened a boutique a few months ago. However, none of the city or the first are marked down which is what I am looking for. :sad: