30% off my store @ Stylefly.ca today only!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in a festive holiday shopping mood so I thought I'd share it with you all ;). Today only, take 30% off your entire order with code VICTORIA30 at www.stylefly.ca
    I have new James Perse, Gentle Fawn (probably my new favourite line), Sweet Soul, Splendid, tons of Saint Grace etc...
    Enjoy!

2. Oh, I forgot to mention...if you have any questions, please PM me through this site as it's a holiday today and nobody will be answering phones or store service email while this code is running!

3. PM sent regarding men's items! :tup:

4. This sounds great and thank you, but I am confused. I thought we were not allowed to advertise our own businesses here? Am I mistaken? Thanks.

5. If certain conditions are met then yes, we are allowed. It's in the Rules. As well, I was specifically given permission to add a link in my signature and post coupon codes for my store. You can find all the details in the Rules- hope this clears it up:smile:

6. *established* members are usually granted permission when asked.
    New members or members that don't otherwise contribute to the Forum aren't allowed.

7. Thanx for posting stylefly!