30% off Hayden Harnett at JCMadison

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Code SANTA5 gets 30% off HH at JCMadison. Think it's tomorrow's sale, but I got the email tonight...good luck to everyone

2. Thanks so much for posting this! It's really a great deal cause as long as you buy something from HH, the discount is applied to the whole order!

I just got two bags that I've been lusting after - the havana from HH and a Botkier bianca!:yahoo:

3. What confused me and ultimately had me purchase from HH itself was that JCM was showing the Lorcas with Tassles but not mentioning they were included. Since I definitely wanted the Tassle I decided to go with the 216 dollar bag with free shipping and add a tassle for 12 than pay approximately 205 for a bag with no tassle plus I'd pay shipping.

Can you tell I really research my bag purchases? LOL

4. I think jcMadison marks some of the bags with a higher price than HH themselves. For example, the Lorca is $288 on HH website and Luna Boston, but it's marked $295 on jcMadison. Another example is the Mercer clutch. It's $253 on HH and Luna Boston, but $265 on jcMadison.

Deal hunters have to be cautious all the time...that's my conclusion.