30% off everything at Karizma.com

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
glily said:
Do you mean karizmaboutique.com? Is there a discount code? Thanks!
Yes, I'm sorry. The code is on toutie.com, you can double check, but I believe it's toutie 30%

yayagirl6

Jan 30, 2006
Thanks sooooo much for posting this code. I've had an eye on that Cream Kooba for a very long time but coudn't justify that price tag to hubby without SOME kind of discount. I saw the code on Pursedeals but she left out the 30% part so it wouldn't work. When I typed in "TOUTIE 30%" WALA, oh beautiful discount -and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you Dee-Dee! Thank you, Thank you!!! My lovely is on it's way.

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
WOW dee-dee thanks:lol: I just ordered the kooba sienna in cognac:love: ! I got the 30%!!! Guess I'll be returning my FULL PRICE Sienna that arrived yesterday from NM:smile:

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
You guys are both welcome very much. When I was looking for my Andrea Brueckner, someone here told me about toutie.com and I was able to save 15%. So it's only right that I pass on the savings to my fellow bloggers. That's what we're all here for. :smile:

Shelley

O.G.
Feb 11, 2006
Sunny AZ
Dee-Dee,
thanks so much for the coupon code. I ordered the Kooba Sienna in Cream, it's just gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to get it. Thanks again,

Shelley

O.G.
Feb 11, 2006
Sunny AZ
tod,
I ordered the cream. The white looks sooo white in the photos, I thought it would be too bright for me, the cream will be a great neutral.