30% off everything at Karizma.com

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. They have a cream Kooba Sienna - nice for summer - comes to $417

[​IMG]

2. Do you mean karizmaboutique.com? Is there a discount code? Thanks!

3. Yes, I'm sorry. The code is on toutie.com, you can double check, but I believe it's toutie 30%

4. DSC_5633s.jpg
  5. Thanks sooooo much for posting this code. I've had an eye on that Cream Kooba for a very long time but coudn't justify that price tag to hubby without SOME kind of discount. I saw the code on Pursedeals but she left out the 30% part so it wouldn't work. When I typed in "TOUTIE 30%" WALA, oh beautiful discount -and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you Dee-Dee! Thank you, Thank you!!! My lovely is on it's way.

6. WOW dee-dee thanks:lol: I just ordered the kooba sienna in cognac:love: ! I got the 30%!!! Guess I'll be returning my FULL PRICE Sienna that arrived yesterday from NM:smile:

7. Do they only ship to the US??

8. You guys are both welcome very much. When I was looking for my Andrea Brueckner, someone here told me about toutie.com and I was able to save 15%. So it's only right that I pass on the savings to my fellow bloggers. That's what we're all here for. :smile:

9. Dee-Dee,
    thanks so much for the coupon code. I ordered the Kooba Sienna in Cream, it's just gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to get it. Thanks again,

10. Hi, I'm new and was also wondering if Karizma shipped to Canada, what a great deal for a Kooba purse.

11. Thank you so much for the coupon code dee dee! Now i'm torn - white or cream. Help me decide please!

12. tod,
    I ordered the cream. The white looks sooo white in the photos, I thought it would be too bright for me, the cream will be a great neutral.

13. I agree. I had to make up my mind last night as the coupon was expiring and got the cream. Thanks, I feel better now.

14. That is a great price!

15. OH my gosh! Thanks for the info!