30% Off Entire Purchase at C Wonder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have never heard of them

2. I wish shipping wasn't almost $10! I really want a monogram mug.

3. Owned by Tory Burch's ex-husband

4. I had never heard of this brand either. Thanks for sharing. There's a lot of cute stuff on there.

5. Thanks!

6. I must say that I only learned of this store during the holidays....while researching online for HTF gifts for parents that never 'want or need' anything....an I was shocked to discover there was a B&M store nearby. I actually shopped there for the first time on Black Friday and I was enchanted with the store!

The monogram mugs drew me in initially but they also have do many others monogram items.....pin dishes, cheese boards, jewelry boxes, dessert dishes, napkins.....:nuts:....and really cute totes & clutches! Plus their gift boxes were so cute that I just added nice bows and decided to forgo wrapping paper.

Keep checking back as I know they offer % off codes, but maybe they offer free shipping occasionally too:shrugs: and check to see if there is a B&M store in your area. I was surprised when I found one near me.

7. If you sign up for their newsletter, they give you a free ground shipping code:flowers: HTH!

8. Oh really? Wow thanks!! I guess it can't be combined with a % though right? Or can it?

9. Not certain, you will have to add to cart and 'play' with the codes.

Also, there are initial mugs in the sale section with limited initials available.....and home & jewelry sale items automatically come up an extra 50% off at checkout. Not certain when this ends but showing on site now.

10. I just signed up and only got a 20% no free ship code 😞😞😞 and I know my initial (Q) will never be in the sale section. The fact that it's even there full price is a big deal lol.