30% off at LeSportsac website

Hey girls ;

I have a question regarding the Lesportsac website. I have noticed the 30% off sale and I was interested in purchasing a bag . My question is you have no say in the print placement right ? You order the bag and they ship it to you . I guess I'm willing to take a chance at 30% off !

Hey girls ;

I have a question regarding the Lesportsac website. I have noticed the 30% off sale and I was interested in purchasing a bag . My question is you have no say in the print placement right ? You order the bag and they ship it to you . I guess I'm willing to take a chance at 30% off !

Yep~ It's just sort of luck of the draw with the LeSportsac website. I want the part of spiaggia with the water scene, but who knows if I'll get it... so I figure I'll just sell my bag if I dislike it~

I just bought a Spiaggia Ciao too!! (well, last week) It's not here yet. Can't wait to see the print I end up with.

Congrats! We should post pics when they arrive!!:drinkup:

Definitely!! I'm really hoping for the part of the print with the water scene... The bambino I have is pretty much the same beach part of the print on both sides... and I think the water creatures are so cute!!

When I saw the email I was so excited, but like some of you the styles that I wanted in Spiaggia were sold out. Oh well ... I ordered a nuvola and ciao ciao for about $270 total incl shipping and tax. Can't complain too much ... :smile:

i looove the jellyfish :biggrin:

I love all of the water scene... I think the shells may be my favorite~ I wish my bambino had the water scene on it - all I have is adios surfing :P That's all the water I get~ If the ciao has a lot of the underwater-ness, I'll sell my bambino... I'm just not a *huge* fan of the beachy-part :sad:

I love all of the water scene... I think the shells may be my favorite~ I wish my bambino had the water scene on it - all I have is adios surfing :P That's all the water I get~ If the ciao has a lot of the underwater-ness, I'll sell my bambino... I'm just not a *huge* fan of the beachy-part :sad:
I love the water too...I love the happy little starfish. :smile:

When I got my bambinone, my husband and I searched through everything out to find one with as much water on it as possible. Hee.

haha I didn't have much of a choice... I got the very last one from Pulse!! :P You're lucky~ Do you have any pics of it?
Oh, I barely had a choice either. That was during my NYC trip, and I couldn't find a hell of a lot to choose from.

But we tried. :smile:

I don't have a decent picture around, but the front has the yellow bikini surfer girl in the corner, and the rest of the water scene around her. The back has her moved up so she's half-off, so I get the missing bits of the water scene that didn't fit on the front. :heart: