30% off at Amazon.com

RM bags are on sale for 30% off the listed price at Amazon. The discount shows after you proceed to checkout but before you finalize your order and is valid on bags sold by Amazon.com (no third party sellers).

Sample prices: the black boyfriend pouch is $171 (from $244).

All the fine print:

To receive the 30% promotional discount:
  1. Add all products described in the promotional offer message to your Shopping Cart via the Add to Cart button on the product information page. To qualify for this automatic discount, purchase any $80 (pre-tax) combination of qualifying handbags or sunglasses.
2. If you remove any of the participating promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.
3. If you return any of the items involved in the promotion, the discount previously applied to the order will be subtracted from the return credit.

4. Offer ends Wednesday, November 24 at 11:59 P.M. PST.

Terms and Conditions:
  • Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
  • Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. For example, where the promotional offer applies to items offered by Amazon.com, items offered by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site (e.g. Land's End, Target, etc.) do not qualify.
  • Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace, zShops, or Auctions.
  • Unless the offer message indicates otherwise, the promotional offer applies to the lowest priced qualifying item(s)
  • Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
  • Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • No substitutions or rain checks.
  • Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
  • Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including bonus items.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
  • Void where prohibited.

Looks like amazon.com is doing the 30% off $80 again. Til Feb. 21.

I got a black MAC (light gold HW) during the last promotion in January. If you notice, some MACs have the 30% promo listed on the product info page. The black did, but the 30% promo disappeared when I added to cart. I was able to get CS to take the 30% off after I paid. I did get a screenshot and was prepared to send to them in the event they gave me trouble, which they didn't. Good luck! :biggrin:

To receive the 30% promotional discount:

1. Add all products described in the promotional offer message to your Shopping Cart via the Add to Cart button on the product information page. To qualify for this automatic discount, purchase any $80 (pre-tax) combination of qualifying handbags or sunglasses.

2. If you remove any of the participating promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

3. If you return any of the items involved in the promotion, the discount previously applied to the order will be subtracted from the return credit.
4. Offer ends Monday, February 21 at 11:59 P.M. PST.

just bought the Electric Orange Large Zip Wallet! i've always been curious about this color, hope it's not too bright. but free returns so no worries! also was able to use Amex points, gift card, and free shipping with Prime, so it was essentially free :smile:

just bought the Electric Orange Large Zip Wallet! i've always been curious about this color, hope it's not too bright. but free returns so no worries! also was able to use Amex points, gift card, and free shipping with Prime, so it was essentially free :smile:

EO is a great color! I have it in a BF and it isn't a bright color, but it is something you'd notice.