30 MONTAIGNE Love

wishiwasinLA

Feb 8, 2015
I’m loving my black calf version. Has anyone come across any issues with theirs? I haven’t seen a general 30 Montaigne Thread so I’m starting this one.

Does anyone have the box version yet? Tempted by the oblique :smile:

Reactions: plyever
I think this is my next bag. I was just in the boutique (I was the only one in there...soooo much fun) and loved the way it looks in person. I did some damage though so I need to wait for the money tree to grow back.:biggrin:

Reactions: averagejoe
I think this is my next bag. I was just in the boutique (I was the only one in there...soooo much fun) and loved the way it looks in person. I did some damage though so I need to wait for the money tree to grow back.:biggrin:
It’s incredibly well made its seems! I really want to see how it looks when it’s well worn. I would plan to wear it frequently.

Are you looking at oblique or calf?
This bag is incredible. I love the smooth calf and the fact that it’s made with three different leathers. SO well made. I think it will only look better and better as it’s used. I don’t think the smooth leather is any more delicate than any other smooth leather. Mine still looks brand new and I got it the first day it was released!

I like the calf in the regular size model and the oblique in the box shaped one. Contemplating these I could also just get that new oblique chain clutch, the long one. It’s much less and will scratch my oblique itch. Lol

I tried my things in the box version oblique. It does hold more than the small saddle, which is great! I could fit and iPhone 10, card holder, LV key pouch, sunglasses no case, lipstick. And the strap is substantial and cool. I think I’m going to stick with the larger version in the black box leather, and just get the saddle clutch in oblique. Since the price is much lower. I’ll probably wear the black 30 most of the time.

The box version is very cool for a mini bag though.

There is an ultra-black version launched this fall:
3visuel_push_femme_produit.jpg