30% discount Balenciaga stock at LVR

You can imagine I've been inundated with PMs, I can barely keep up. Totally understandable, this is not a criticism. I share all of your passions for BBags, and what better than BBags on sale!! But I'm overwhelmed.

So, to avoid getting PMs for all eternity, and since the sale list itself is short, I'm summarizing the entire list here (ALL PRICES ARE IN EUROS!!!!):

1. 05 Mini First, in Magenta & Grey. 375 EU

2. 05 Mini shoulder bag, in "Pine Green" (looks like sapin?), Pink Satin, Grey & Bordeaux. 333 EU

3. 06 Emerald City (looks more like PT to me, but I could be wrong), and Rouille City. 630 EU

4. 06 Truffle (I think) Shopping. 630 EU

5. 05 Planet Boobies, in "Blue" (picture looks like Blueberry and/or Ink), Ivory & Grey. 136.50 EU

Good luck ladies!

Here are ordering instructions:

Greetings from LUISAVIAROMA.COM!

We invite you to take a look at our catalogue of STOCK BALENCIAGA BAGS from past collections discounted at 30%:

Order payment can be made by bank wire transfer or through the PAYPAL system.

The PAYPALsystem allows our Valued Clients to use credit cards for the purchase.
(For more information about how PAYPAL works, we invite you to visit: www.paypal.com.)

Please contact [email protected] directly by E-mail with your first name, last name, shipping address, telephone number and item number that you are interested in ordering.

[email protected] will confirm the availability of the item (or its eventual arrival), communicate the total to be transferred and supply you with the correct bank routing numbers for the bank transfer or PAYPAL debit.

We also have been quite busy updating our digital images of our Chloe Handbag Fall/Winter Collection 2006 – Click here for the update:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/VisuProd.aspx?Outlet=False&IsOnDesigner=True&CodStagione=44I&CodStilista=266&CodLinea=03

For more information, please contact me directly.

Best,

Customer Service Agent - Mari
LUISAVIAROMA.COM
Customer Service Direct Line: +39.055.28.36.21

^ You should consider the rouille...it's a fabulous color! It's not anything too bright, but definitely gives you that *pop* I have it in a work and it's perfect!

Hello my lovely fellow PFers. I have a news flash for you: I do not work for LVR. I'm a full time attorney in Denver, Colorado. I do not represent LVR. I do not have real time access to LVR's inventory and do not perform currency conversion services. :cursing:

Phew, thanks for indulging me while I got that out of my system. :wlae:

Now I can go back to being my usual, sweet self. :flowers:Good luck all of you, and hope you nab yourself some great deals, even though the selection is pretty limited.

Hello my lovely fellow PFers. I have a news flash for you: I do not work for LVR. I'm a full time attorney in Denver, Colorado. I do not represent LVR. I do not have real time access to LVR's inventory and do not perform currency conversion services. :cursing:

Phew, thanks for indulging me while I got that out of my system. :wlae:

Now I can go back to being my usual, sweet self. :flowers:Good luck all of you, and hope you nab yourself some great deals, even though the selection is pretty limited.

See that's what happens if you unselfishly share deals...:P
Thank you for putting up with all of us Balcrazy women!

Thank you to the wonderful full time attorney that you are :confused1: :lol: (I guess somebody has gotten too excited...poor decophile!).
How come? I was sure attorneys provided online currency conversions :nuts: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

How come? I was sure attorneys provided online currency conversions :nuts: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Trama and catacat, thanks for the sympathy.:sad: I don't mind the PMs and the interest, just wasn't prepared for more than 100 in such a short time! But some of them were very odd....:confused1:

Again, I understand the excitement, and don't blame anyone for being interested.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Trama and catacat, thanks for the sympathy.:sad: I don't mind the PMs and the interest, just wasn't prepared for more than 100 in such a short time! But some of them were very odd....:confused1:

Again, I understand the excitement, and don't blame anyone for being interested.

Funny enough people even mistakingly pmed me.:lol:
I think this kind of thing attracts also a lot of lurkers!

:wtf: :roflmfao: OMG Decophile, that just made my day!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

CURRENCY CONVERTER
Go to Google
type in "XYZ euro to usd/gbp/canadian dollar" and google will convert it for you ;)