30 days to 30 - a reveal

What a great choice for your first H bag. I love etoupe and I really love that Twilly tied on it! You will probably use that bag all the time, it is a classic and in such a great neutral color. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Finally - the bag. I originally brought this home in Rubis, but the red just clashed with too much of my wardrobe. Finally.. I got a call that this color was in.. and I rushed down with my friend and low and behold... love at first sight.

Introducing my very first H bag... Ms. Evelyne GM in etoupe!

Yay you got her :smile: congrats, dusty paws, very happy for you! An happy birthday for next month, hope you get spoiled rotten and wear your evie out :smile: ahem, mod shots?!

Happy advance birthday! Pretty presents! As most have said, you'll love using the Evelyne and it's a great colour too. My first H-bag was an Evelyne as well. Hope you have an awesome birthday celebration and I'm sure there'll be more H bags in the (very) near future ;)

Finally - the bag. I originally brought this home in Rubis, but the red just clashed with too much of my wardrobe. Finally.. I got a call that this color was in.. and I rushed down with my friend and low and behold... love at first sight.

Introducing my very first H bag... Ms. Evelyne GM in etoupe!
Congrats and happy birthday to you.:amazed: