30 Birkin black vachee ligee with palladium hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I saw a lot of valuable information in the Hermes Shopping Thread that some kind tpfers have painstakingly collated

Unfortunately, i don't have time to look through everything... so i am hoping that someone might be kind enough to tell me what i need to know here

I might be going to Paris soon.. and would like to drop by an Hermes store. I am keen on the Birkin 30 Black Vache Ligee with Palladium hardware.
    I am very certain i won't find it on the shelves.

Will Hermes take an advance order for such a bag?
    Will they even take advance orders from someone who has never bought Hermes before?
    What';s the usual waiting period for this bag>
    Will Hermes ship when the bag has arrived?
    How much will this bag cost in France and the States?

Thanks a lot!

If someone has a pic of this bag, i would appreciate a post or two as well.. so i am sure it's the bag i am thinking of! Thanks!

2. Vache Liegee has been discontinued. If you really want this skin, it will only be available through resellers.

3. i see.. what abt just normal calf leather that is textured in a slightly grainy way.. i am not sure what the proper name for it is..

thanks!

4. vachee trekking is the replacement for Vachee Ligee . Trekking is slighly softer less stiffer than Ligee. Looks VERY similar in grain.

5. ah.. thanks.. i found out which leather it is.. that i am looking for .. it should be either the togo or this one that has a criss-cross pattern; a bit like the prada saffiano leather.. if you know what i mean.

anyway, i will start a new thread and change the heading..

Thanks for your replies!