30 bag give away for 30 day

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. oo I forgot to post this here lol, I've been playing this for 2 days and havent won jack! Not that I was expecting to lol.

2. I know .........I won the free shipping on the next purchase ::smile:

3. lol the girls on handbag fetish @ LJ are posting all their free shipping codes haha. I wonder if anyone won the bag yet.

4. I never win give aways. But I always try (why not?). LOL :smile:

5. Yeah, might as well try. Kills a bunch of time hehe.

6. Hey guys! I won free shipping yay! I'm not going to use it though, so I thought I'd pass the code on here. Its for use @ bluefly.com.

49UBQ7W

7. I got 10% off today ..............I think am gettin close lol

8. hahaha well let us known when you get the hermes ;)

9. I'll try again. I never win these things...I only win like 10% off a $500 purchase of crap I never buy. LOL

10. They really did a good job picking the bags. They are all really hot bags, and I simply must win one of them (hopefully the Pucci)

11. I've been playing for the past 10 days or so and I've won free shipping, 10 % but no bag. I'll keep trying. If anyone wins let us know. I'm always curious to find out who wins those type of contests