30% all full priced items at Active Endeavors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sale ends April 30! Use code "noprank" to receive 30% off!

2. Any codes for sale items?

3. Thanks for the code!

But weird, I don't see much of this season's stuff, mainly older items on sale. They aren't going out of business like Adasa, are they?

4. ^ i noticed that too. they haven't restocked their merchandise and they don't answer emails. that can't be a good sign.

5. if that's the case, everyone should use their store credits sooner than later.

6. I ordered a bag recently and because I made a mistake, I emailed the CS. I got a reply immediately and they took care of my problem. I hope they are not going out of business.

7. the code doesn't work on sale items. :sad:

8. oh boy...it's not looking good! :nogood:

9. ^Nuh-uh.

Also not a good sign if they've done away with human models and their recent clothes are all photographed on mannequins, no?

Who knows, though...

10. But they just closed their B&M stores to concentrate on the web business

11. They got fewer new season's clothes in stock than before. Many brands they usually carry are no longer be there. I hope I can find some good things to spend my store credit.

12. Are there any codes that do work on sale merch? I love that Botkier Isis tote!

13. Oh, I hope they're not closing! I love AE!