3-Zip Rockin' My World: Black Haze, Come and See!!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Pardon the Cheesy Title, I had to entice you all with something. :P

Anyhoo, here's the pics I took yesterday from my lovely new 3-zip Rocker in Black Haze!!! :yahoo:

I kinda bought her on a whim off the *bay (as a rule I try to avoid "whim" bag shopping), but this time I couldn't resist!!

And I am sooooo happy that I didn't. I absolutely adore this lil' bag. I wore it all day yesterday already and I hope that RMs makes more of them, in every single color.

Not too much to ask, no? :girlwhack:

Okay, here are my pics! (Taken in natural light):

IMG_1952-1.jpg

IMG_1953-1.jpg

Attachments

• th_IMG_1952-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1952-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 46
  • th_IMG_1953-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1953-1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 46
A bit more, including the notorious (and in my mind, GLORIOUS) coral/red birdy lining!!!:

IMG_1955-1.jpg

IMG_1957-1-1.jpg

Attachments

• th_IMG_1955-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1955-1.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 40
  • th_IMG_1957-1-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1957-1-1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 39
I've been waiting for this reveal! I just ordered the same one from *bay as well, and I'm so glad I found it. I'm really loving these little rockers...

Congrats! Its just gorgeous!

Love that little rocker. Can't wait for modeling picks. I'm trying to decide between the stud or the 3 zip.

The three zip has pockets OUTSIDE, too!! :yahoo:

They are all functional, expect for the one on the very bottom...the top 2 pockets are great for a little nail file, a lipgloss, etc. They don't make the bag look too "stuffed" when you use them, either (this was a concern of mine).

I will post pics of what you can fit in the 3 zip rocker and how it looks full later on!

BTW: Your avatar is really pretty. Love your hair, it's gorgeous!!! :heart:

PS: I am a sucker for the BB as well.